Numerous businesses across the north-east have been shortlisted in this year’s Scottish Wedding Awards.
Aiming to recognise and reward those within the wedding industry that work towards making couples big days as perfect as possible, the celebrated firms include salons, caterers, DJs and venues.
Two Aberdeen businesses including Ivory Grace and Perfect Bridal Rooms have been recognised in the Wedding Boutique of the Year category, while Fraserburgh-based Elite Photographics Ltd is in the running for Photographer of the Year.
Now in its eighth year, the black-tie ceremony will take place on Tuesday February 25 at The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Glasgow.
See the full list of north-east finalists below.
Florist of the Year
- AngelK Silk Weddings (Aberdeen)
- The Flower Shop (Peterhead)
Photographer of the Year
- Elite Photographics Ltd (Fraserburgh)
Wedding Boutique of the Year
- Ivory Grace (Aberdeen)
- Perfect Bridal Rooms (Aberdeen)
Hair & Makeup Salon of the Year
- Glow, Hair and Dazzle (Inverurie)
- Ruby Tuesday Hair & Beauty (Aberdeen)
- The Cherry Tree Hair Salon (Aberdeen)
- Tiffany Hair & Beauty (Aberdeen)
Freelance Wedding Hair/Makeup Specialist of the Year
- Gemma Taylor Hair (Aberdeen)
Wedding Venue of the Year
- Macdonald Pittodrie House (Inverurie)
- Norwood Hall Hotel (Aberdeen)
Wedding Entertainment of the Year
- Flowtation Music (Peterhead)
Groomswear Supplier of the Year
- Millsom & Main (Aberdeen)
Local Wedding Exhibition of the Year
- Norwood Hall Wedding Fayre (Aberdeen)
Videographer of the Year
- A-Team Media (Oldmeldrum)
Caterer of the Year
- Thistle Catering Services (Ellon)
- A & J Catering (Huntly)
Wedding DJ of the Year
- JP The DJ (Huntly)
Celebrant of the Year
- Sheila Humanist Celebrant -IHC (Aberdeen)
For more news and features, click here.