If rum is your tipple then this Devil’s Deuce cocktail will be right up your street.
The fresh delicious drink not only looks good, but tastes it too.
Created by the team at Deeside Distillery where the rum is made, this is one drink you’ll want to add to your after-dinner must-try list.
- 40ml Devil’s Point Aged blend
- 10ml Devil’s Point Coffee Rum liqueur
- 10ml lime juice50ml pressed pineapple juice
- 50ml ginger beer
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Roll between tins to mix, chill and dilute.
- Pour glass with cubes and garnish with pineapple, honey and dried apple.