With the darker mornings and cold nights now in full swing, it’s fair to say that winter has finally arrived.
And if you’re looking to shake up a cocktail perfectly fitting for the season, House of Elrick has just the one for you.
Consisting of their delicious gin, fresh lemon juice and rich ginger liquor, you’re sure to impress loved ones after recreating the recipe below.
- 37.5ml House of Elrick gin
- 15ml maple and berries infused water
- 12.5ml fresh lemon juice
- 12.5ml ginger liqueur
- Hot water – top up with
- Coat a balloon glass in icing sugar.
- Combine the gin, maple and berries water, lemon juice and ginger liqueur.
- Add a desired amount of hot water and pour into the glass.
- Garnish with mixed berries and Douglas fir.