Is an Espresso Martini your go-to drink? Ever fancied trying to make it for yourself at home? This recipe from Aberdeen gin bar Cognito on the Corner is the perfect way to kick start your weekend.
With fresh espresso, Kahlua coffee liqueur and a dash of sugar, this drink is bursting with flavour.
Try it for yourself and enjoy one of the most popular cocktails in the comfort of your own home…
- 50ml espresso
- 25ml Kahlua
- 20ml sugar syrup – add an extra 5ml for sweetness
- 25ml J J Whitley potato vodka
- Pour all the ingredients into a shaker with ice
- Shake hard to create the foam needed to top the drink
- Single strain into a martini glass, pouring the foam on top
- Garnish with a roasted coffee bean