North Hop and Castle Fraser’s USA Roots festival is scheduled for Saturday August 31 and Sunday September 1.
The organisers have now announced the food and drink producers expected to take part in the American-themed festival.
The event will feature multiple street food vendors, themed bars, market traders and more.
See the full list of businesses taking part in the event below.
- Brew Toon Microbrewery (craft beer with a beer garden featuring beer pong and garden games)
- Poco Prosecco (fizz and fizz cocktails with a Little Italy-themed fizz garden)
- Highland Boundary (Outlander themed wild botanical spirit bar)
- Island Slice Rum (tropical rum Tiki bar)
- Louise’s Farm Kitchen (American-themed burger menu plus breakfast pancakes with bacon)
- Haydn’s Woodfired Pizza (woodfired pizzas with an American and Scottish twist)
- Lost Bothy (Scotland – Scottish produce and classic dishes with an International spin, including Black Pudding Pakoras. The America dishes include Philly cheese steak, shrimp po boy, buffalo wings and poutine)
- Wark Farm (handmade pies including vegan pies)
- Kilted Fudge Company (flavoured fudge)
- Paisley Drinks Co (craft sodas)
- Perk (doughnuts)
- Vegan Bay Baker (vegan bakes/cakes)
- Gut Feelings Kombucha (refillable Kombucha)
- Fetternear Fruit (fresh local fruit and jams)
Outdoor Set Ups:
- Filly Your Cup (coffee, iced drinks, hot chocolate and cakes)
- Party Box Aberdeen (kids food/drink including popcorn, candy floss, slushies and activities)
- Stew ‘n’ Drew’s (ice cream and ice cream burgers)
Tickets for the North Hop x Castle Fraser: USA Roots event cost £5 and can be purchased here.
VIP tickets, which include entry to the event, a special guided tour of the castle as well as canapés and a glass of fizz, are also available and cost £15.
For more north-east events, click here.