A leading Aberdeenshire craft brewer will partner will 78 breweries across 16 countries for its seventh collaboration event.
#Collabfest will take place in all of BrewDog’s bars on October 17 from noon to October 20 at 11pm.
The multi-venue craft beer festival will see BrewDog Aberdeen on Gallowgate, BrewDog Castlegate on Union Street, BrewDog Peterhead, BrewDog Inverurie and BrewDog Union Square all participate.
The event gives craft beer lovers the opportunity to try out a variety of new beers and sees local independent breweries team up with one of the local bars to create a new, limited edition beer.
All of the beers created are available on tap across every participating bar and released at the same time.
Six Degrees North, Fierce Beer, Cromarty Brewing, Brew Toon and Speyside Brewery will partner with the firm to showcase the best of the north-east.
See the list of the beers below:
- Six Degrees North: Blue Stack – Saison – 6.6%
- Fierce Beer: May Contain Cherry – Fruited Sour – 10%
- Cromarty Brewing: Fight Milk – Milk Stout – 6.5%
- Brew Toon: Algae It A Gose – Gose – 5.1%
- Speyside Brewery: Top Banana – Witbier – 4.4%