Many of us are partial to an espresso martini on a night out, but what about a salted caramel latte martini?
Tasting as sweet as it sounds, this mouth-watering drink features espresso, salted caramel Kahlua, vanilla vodka and RumChata.
Why not show off to your friends and recreate this tasty drink for pre-drinks before heading out. If they love your espresso martinis, then they’ll adore this!
- 1 shot espresso
- 25ml salted caramel Kahlua
- 25ml Absolute vanilla vodka
- 25ml RumChata
- Put ice into a cocktail shaker
- Pour all the ingredients into the shaker and shake
- Double strain and pour into a Martini glass