Fancy a dessert so delicious it comes packed full of sweets and is finished with a sprinkling of edible glitter? We’ve got the just the ticket.
The Long Dog Cafe’s unicorn freak shake is the ultimate pink treat that not only looks and tastes utterly fantastic, but will also look pretty impressive on your social media feeds too – not that it’s the reason you should order one.
Hearty in size, you may want to grab a friend to help you consume this jar of sweet, sweet sparkle.
- Chocolate spread
- Strawberry sauce
- 2 scoops of Strawberry ice cream
- 2 scoops of traditional ice cream
- 1 pump of vanilla syrup
- Slug of milk
- Flying saucers
- Rainbow drops
- Mini marshmallows
- Rainbow bacon
- Refresher bar
- Edible glitter
- Decorate your glass
Cover the rim with white chocolate spread and sprinkles
Cover the inside with jam
Drench the outside with strawberry sauce
- Put 2 x scoops of Strawberry Ice Cream, 2 x scoops of Traditional ice cream, 1 x pump of vanilla syrup and a slug of milk.
- Put the shake into the glass and top with cream. Top tip: Don’t move the glass too quick to ensure you have a sturdy cream base for all your toppings!
- Add four flying saucers, Rainbow Drops, mini marshmallows, rainbow bacon and even more sprinkles.
- Now for the horn. Wrap a refresher around a straw and add to the edge of the glass
- For extra va va voom sprinkle with edible glitter and enjoy.