If you’re heading out for drinks tonight, then why not pop along to Sibera Bar and Hotel to try out this rather tasty tipple.
The Tropical Gold cocktail features Glayva, pineapple juice, lime juice and a few dashes of bitters.
This sweet drink packs a punch and makes for an excellent short drink.
Head along to the bar to try it out, or if you’re feeling adventurous, why not give it a bash at making the cocktail at home.
- 50ml Glayva
- 50ml Pineapple Juice
- 1 full lime worth of lime juice
- 2 bar spoons of maraschino
- 2 dashes bitters
- Take a rocks glass (fill with crushed ice after shaking when you are ready to pour)
- Fill the largest half of your shaker with ice
- In the smaller half of the shaker pour all of the ingredients in
- Shake and strain over crushed ice
- Garnish with a dash of grenadine, cherry and half a rosemary sprig