Follow the recipe below to recreate Rustico’s linguine marinara at home.
- 50g monkfish
- 100g squid
- 50g linguine pasta
- 3 king prawns
- 2 rosso prawns
- 10 mussels
- 100ml white wine
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Small handful of fresh chillies
- Thyme, to season
- Bay leaves, to season
- Arrabbiata sauce, to taste
- A splash of garlic olive oil
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Heat the pan and add a splash of garlic olive oil and the fresh chillies.
- Stir-fry monkfish for a minute on each side. Add squid and fry it for a minute or two.
- Add the king and rosso prawns and the mussels at the same time and stir-fry for a minute.
- Pour the white wine into the pan and add a bit of arrabbiata sauce (to taste) to add colour to the dish.
- Add all seasoning and stir-fry for another minute.
- Once the sauce is ready, add freshly cooked pasta, stir everything together and serve with parsley on top.