After working behind bars in Ireland, Texas and Ibiza, Adam Garton now creates and serves funky cocktails in Aberdeen’s Paramount.
Check out how to make one of his favourite cocktails, Top Shelf VBL, below.
- 35ml Crystal Head vodka
- 15ml Martini Rosso
- 10ml St Germain elderflower
- 10ml Citric acid solution
- 20ml Blackcurrant syrup
- 35ml Fever Tree Sicilian lemonade
1. Combine all ingredients into shaker and add ice.
2. Place a strainer onto the shaker and pass the liquid back and forth between both shakers.
3. Pass the liquid back and forth four or five times.
4. Strain into a chilled glass.
5. Add a lemon twist to garnish.