Malmaison’s food and beverage manager Chantelle McPherson has shared how to make the bar’s Rhubarb Triangle cocktail.
Featuring Slingsby rhubarb gin, rhubarb liqueur and Mediterranean tonic, this is a perfect summer drink.
Why not try it out for yourself?
- 35ml Slingsby rhubarb gin
- 20ml rhubarb liqueur
- 10ml lemon juice
- 20ml honey syrup
- 35ml apple juice2 dashes rhubarb bitters
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 25ml Mediterranean tonic
- Strip the rosemary from the stalk, leaving the top on the sprig garnish.
- Add all ingredients apart from tonic to a Boston shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Double strain into an ice-filled highball and top up with tonic.
- Garnish with rhubarb spear, rosemary spring and three apple slices.