Follow the recipe below to see how to make Mac’s Pizzeria’s tiramisu.
- 1.2 litres double cream
- 500ml mascarpone
- 6 tbsp caster sugar
- 600ml coffee espresso
- 140ml marsala wine
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted over
- 28 savoiardi tiramisu sponge fingers
- Whisk the cream, mascarpone and sugar in a bowl until it has the consistency of thick whipped cream.
- Dip the sponge fingers into the coffee and wine mix in a bowl, one by one until each is soaked with the liquid, but not soggy.
- Layer the sponge fingers in the dish and put half of the cream mixture on top.
- Add another layer of sponge fingers and then add the rest of the cream mixture on top.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Sift the cocoa powder over the top of the tiramisu and serve.