Coffee lovers this one is for you.
Not only does this delicious dessert feature a drop or two of coffee liqueur, but it also boasts a healthy scoop of Mackie’s of Scotland’s tasty ice cream.
Make it with hot or cold coffee, you decide…
- 60ml strong black coffee (can be made before and left to cool or served hot)
- 1 scoop Mackie’s Traditional, Chocolate or Madagascan Vanilla ice cream
- 30ml gin (or any other spirit)
- 30ml coffee liqueur
- Garnish with grated chocolate
- Make up espresso coffee and add in the alcohol of your choosing and coffee liqueur, stirring it in a coffee jug or cocktail shaker.
- Place a scoop of ice cream into a glass and pour over the coffee mixture and grate a little chocolate over the top to decorate it and serve immediately.
For a cold version
- Add the ice cream, coffee, coffee liqueur and vodka into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with grated chocolate.