Fancy making a quick and easy cocktail this weekend? Why not give Inveruire’s Edward’s Bar’s Pomegranate Persian Cooler a shot.
Featuring the ever-popular Whitley Neill gin, cloudy apple juice and a squeeze of fresh citrus, this is one drink that is guaranteed to leave you feeling refreshed.
Try it out for yourself below.
- 35ml Whitley Neill quince gin
- 35ml Cloudy apple juice
- 10ml Bottle green pomegranate & elderflower cordial
- 10ml Fresh lemon juice
- 10ml Fresh lime juice
- Garnish – a slice of orange and pomegranate seeds
- Put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Then strain into a glass with ice, garnish and serve.