An Aberdeen catering firm has launched a new picnic box filled with delicious Spanish and local produce.
Platter – which offers a range of colourful platters and grazing tables – has created the Spanish Picnic Box.
Each picnic box includes:
- Aged Manchego and Murcia Al Vino Cheese from Aberdeen’s Gourmet Cheese Company
- Spanish Chorizo and Cured Ham
- Spanish Tortilla (Omelette)
- Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Grilled Padron Peppers
- Habas Fritas
- Stuffed Peppadew Peppers
- Chilli Onion Jam from Aberdeenshire’s From Bakery Lane
- Ortiz Spanish Tuna
- Torres Black Truffle Crisps
- Iberican Pate
- Rock Salt & Olive Bread from the city’s The Bread Maker
- La Sueca Sangria’ (1 Litre) from Aberdeen bar The Tippling House
- Plus fresh Orange & Lemon to serve
Boxes are priced at £48, or £32 without Sangria.
To place an order, click here.