Have you visited Aberdeen’s new bar The Spiritualist and wondered how they make their ice spheres?
Going behind the scenes, we’ve managed to get a sneak peek of how the team create their popular ice drinks…
Check out our video of the Silver Lady ice sphere cocktail.
- 25ml lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 30ml Beefeater Gin
- 20ml St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Put water into spherical mould and leave to freeze
- Once frozen take ice sphere out of mould and place in Coupette glass
- Make cocktail by shaking all of the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker
- Double strain into an ice sphere within a Coupette glass
- Smash ice sphere with tea spoon