Flor De Manaza
- 25ml Flor De Cana 7
- 12.5ml Disaronno Amaretto
- 12.5ml Calvados
- 25ml lime juice
- 20ml Demorara and cinnamon syrup
- 4 dashes Broker's bitters (Dead Rabbit's)
- 4 dashes orinoco bitters (Dr Adam's)
- Egg white
- A bit of fresh cinnamon for a kick
- Garnish - edible flowers and pineapple leaf
- Add all of the ingredients (minus the garnish) into a cocktail shaker and top with some ice.
- Wet shake the drink and strain it into a short Shetland glass.
- Serve it over ice and garnish the drink with edible flowers and a pineapple leaf.
One of the drinks you can anticipate to see on the new menu coming to city-centre bar Dusk very soon, head bartender Milda Daminaite shares how to make one of her signature cocktails.
This rum-based drink is not only smooth on the palate, but has a sweet kick to it too.