BrewDog has shared a range of cocktail recipes for gin-lovers to shake up in their north-east homes.
Created by Jono Mayes – BrewDog’s spirit specialist – there are three delicious gin-based cocktail recipes for consumers to take their pick from, which feature ingredients you can find in your kitchen or local shop.
Easy to make, the cocktails include the Cub Soda, Red Zealot and Cloudy Berry Martini.
Whether you decide to give one, two, or all three of the recipes a go, let us know how you got on.
- 50ml LoneWolf gin,
- 20ml Sauvignon Blanc (any white wine)
- 1 teaspoon Elderflower cordial
- Squeeze lemon juice
- Soda water
- Pour ingredients into a rock glass.
- Top with soda water.
- 50ml Zealot’s Heart gin
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- 25ml honey syrup (50/50 honey & water)
- 3 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Pour ingredients into a shaker (or a jam jar if you don’t have a shaker).
- Strain into a martini/wine glass and garnish with strawberries.
Cloudy Berry Martini
- 50ml LoneWolf Cloudy Lemon gin
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam
- 25ml lemon juice
- 50ml (cloudy) apple juice
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker (or jam jar if you don’t have a shaker).
- Shake well and strain into a martini/wine glass.
For more food and drink news and features, click here.