North-east drinks firm Boozy Events has created a new cocktail making concept that you’re bound to swipe right for.
The virtual cocktail experience experts are now enabling people to have a private cocktail making class at home and free from any coronavirus restrictions. But even better, without the need to share their home address or any other personal information with someone they have only met on a dating app.
It costs £59.99 per person and included in the price is everything you need to make four cocktails, a set of professional cocktail making equipment, courier delivery and a private cocktail making masterclass from a professional mixologist.
View this post on Instagram
Next up on our tributes is this crazy character. • “Ginger’s Don’t Tan”☀️ • This fiercely flavoursome drink was created specifically for our virtual classes. A combination of London Dry Gin, Raspberry and Lime… and not to forget the handsome kick of Ginger Beer. • This cocktail seemed to split the crowd with its controversial flavours but up until today’s date thousands of these guys flew from our HQ into peoples homes across the globe, some of the furthest places being South Africa, Israel and USA. 🌍
Keen to find out how the service works? Follow the steps below:
- You and your date pick two cocktails each from their menu.
- After you order your cocktails, you get given a code which your match can use to place their order.
- This means you don’t need to disclose any personal information to the other person and all your communications stay on the dating app until you are ready to shake things up.
- Prior to your scheduled date night, both of you receive a package containing all the ingredients, garnishes and equipment required to shake up the cocktails.
- On the day, they will send you both a link to join the private Zoom class where their mixologist will guide you through making the drinks.
- Once the drinks are made, they will leave you alone to chat more and decide if you want to exchange numbers or just leave the meeting.
To make a booking or find out more information, click here.