Who doesn’t love brownies? Check out how to make Bakeology with Matt’s chocolate brownie in your home below.
- 75g bitter chocolate
- 225g unsalted butter
- 400g soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 large eggs
- 200g plain flour
- Grease a 10-inch square baking tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk the eggs, salt, vanilla and sugar together until well mixed.
- Add the chocolate and butter mix to the egg and sugar mix, stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Sieve the flour into the chocolate mix.
- Fold the flour in.
- Pour into the greased tin and cook at 160C for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.