An Aberdeenshire hotel will welcome Brewdog Overworks to its first seafood and sours event next week.
Taking place on Wednesday September 25 from 7-10pm at The Marine Hotel in Stonehaven, chefs will prepare five bite-sized seafood courses which will be paired with five BrewDog Overworks sours.
Two Brewdog Overworks representatives will attend the event to talk about the different beers.
Tickets cost £20 per person and can be purchased here.
See the full menu below.
- King prawn bisque paired with Perennial Punnet (Wine BA sour with mixed berries)
- Smoked mackerel pate with beer oatcakes and lambic onions paired with Cosmic Crush Cherry (sour with cherry)
- Mussels steamed in a Wanderlust, lemongrass and lime suace paired with OverWorks x Deya – In Two Minds (citrus sour IPA)
- Sea bream, braised fennel with an orange and IPA dressing paired with Funk vs Punk (Brett IPA)
- Peach and ginger fool paired with Cosmic Crush Peach (sour with peach)
For more food and drink news, click here.