Winners of the Aberdeen Fashion, Art and Media awards have been announced.
In total 23 businesses from the north-east took home accolades from the black tie event which took place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetops.
Five north-east firms also received recognition awards.
The event, which is organised by the team behind Aberdeen Fashion Week, highlights talent across the industry including models, designers, photographers, stylists and more.
Around 150 guests attended the event at which more than 50 awards were presented.
Lydia Cutler, managing director of Aberdeen Fashion Week, said: “Wow, I have no words. I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone for making the Aberdeen Fashion, Art and Media awards a huge success. We had 150 guests this year which was the biggest gathering Aberdeen Fashion Week has ever had in one night. I think the five year plan eventually worked by continuously pushing higher.
“Thank you to the models, designers, photographers, Makeup artists, stylists, guests, Evening Express, Emma Cooper, Polyn Bungalay-Helwend, Claire Louise Zara, Shah Sidra, Khuram Mua, Sam Ochola, Angela Thouless, and our amazing DJ Artur, and everyone else who was a part of this.”
See the list of north-east winners below:
1. Female Model of the year: Anya Cooper
2. Male Model of the year: Gabor Galencser
3. Child Model of the year (girl): Payton Sangster
4. Model’s Choice Photographer of the Year: Ali Campbell
5. Entertainer of the Year: Raina Bosschick
6. Best Band of the Year: Sporkz
7. Choreographer of the Year: Emma Cooper
8. Best Fashion Photographer of the Year: Ali Campbell
9. Top Graffiti Artists of the Year: Throwup Gallery
10. Photo Studio of the Year: Red Dawn Studio
11. Best DJ of Year: DJ Kojo
12. Top Creative Designer of the Year: Angela Thouless
13. Teen Model of the Year: Shakira Sangster
14. Teen Model of the Year (male): Arsen Maksymuk
15. Fashion Magazine of the Year: Trend Magazine
16. Hair Salon of the Year: Eloss Hair
17. Best FW Supporter of the Year: Sam Ochola
18. Painter/Mural Artist of the Year: Ulyianka Maksymuk
1. Choreographer of the Year: Claire Tough
2. Best Fashion Week Photographer of the Year: Michael Robb
3. Accessories Designer of the Year: Susan Anne Petty
4. Hair Stylist of the Year: Sean Duncan
5. Child Model of the Year: Zan Almasri
Recognition Awards (Aberdeen)
1. Services Rendered to the Community: Phiona McInnes
2. Services Rendered to AFW: Pete Preston
3. Media Supporter to AFW: Aberdeen Journals
4. Newspaper Company of the Year: Aberdeen Journals
Recognition Awards (Aberdeenshire)
1. Sponsorship: Barr Demolition LTD