A north-east fair is set to take place for the second time in an Aberdeenshire village this summer.
The Alford Royal Fayre was held for the first time last year to coincide with Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle’s wedding day.
Organised by Charlene Meier, owner of cupcake firm Ohhh Crumbs, the fair be held on Sunday May 26 at Tullynessle Forbes Hall in Alford.
Charlene said: “The support was truly overwhelming last year. My aim was to draw more people to Alford because we have so many talented local artists, crafters and food producers to showcase.
“I have been to a few fairs in Aberdeenshire before and I found there’s often not much variety and a lot of stall holders offer the same products.
“I wanted to offer a variety of local, unique and handmade produce and crafts, so I have been quite picky with the selection process.
“This year, we’re hoping to add more for kids to do and have even products.
“I trust that our local community will be just as supportive as last year.”
See the full list of stall holders below:
- Beauelle UK (Fashion/Arts & Crafts)
- Bows By Lou B (Hair Bows)
- Cake You Happy (Cake & Bakes)
- Catriona Yates (Art)
- Dean Spruce Magician (Kids Entertainment)
- Filly Your Cup (Barista/Coffee)
- Forbes Flowers Alford (Floral Arts & Crafts)
- Happy Face Designs (Arts & Crafts)
- Haydn’s Woodfire Pizza (Pizza)
- Highlanders Bakehouse (Baked Goods)
- Ingrained Inc. (Arts & Crafts)
- Louise’s Farm Kitchen (Hog Roast)
- Ohhh Crumbs (Cupcakes)
- Party Box Aberdeen (Kids Entertainment)
- Piggery-Smokery (Cured Meats, etc)
- Rosie O’Malley (Arts & Crafts)
- Snappy Crocodile Designs (Arts & Crafts)
- Soft & Silver (Jewellery)
- Tess’ Jolly Crafts (Arts & Crafts)
- The Larick Tree (Arts & Crafts)
- The Wee Loft (Arts & Crafts)
Click here for more events happening in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire.