If your food or drink business is based in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire and under three years old, and you’ve never exhibited at Taste of Grampian before, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for north-east businesses who are committed to their brand and dedicated to the region’s food and drink industry, to enter into Society’s One To Watch competition.
The winner will scoop a fantastic package prize which includes the opportunity to showcase their business at Society’s stand at this year’s Taste of Grampian festival on Saturday June 1.
From today, entrants can enter into the competition via Society’s website and three outstanding businesses will then be shortlisted and invited to Aberdeen’s Marischal Square. Finalists will go head-to-head in front of a panel of judges, proving why they deserve to win.
Society’s One to Watch winner, as selected by our judges, will also receive a cash prize of £500, a goody bag from Quality Meat Scotland, two days working with an Elevator business expert and access to Elevator’s sales strategy and marketing master class and a Society advertising package worth £500. Plus the winner will also be given the chance to attend and showcase their products at the Taste of Grampian sponsors’ dinner which will be attended by celebrity chef and TV stars of MasterChef John Torode and Spencer Matthews.
From food vans to local producers, to distillers and farmers alike, this competition is open to everyone who fits the entrepreneurial bill and wants to make their mark at Taste of Grampian.
So if you think the north-east needs to know about your tasty food or drink offering then be sure to enter before entries close on Thursday May 2 at noon.
- One free stand at Taste of Grampian worth £365
- A cash prize of £500 from Quality Meat Scotland
- A two days consultation with a business expert from Elevator to review your business and access to Elevator’s ales, strategy and marketing masterclass.
(N.B: If the winner fulfills the criteria of the Business Gateway services they will also received their services)
- A Society advertising package worth £500
- One person invited to attend the sponsors’ dinner the night before Taste of Grampian where they can present their product/s
- Goody bags from QMS
- 20% discount on stand at Taste of Grampian
- Cash prize of £150 from Quality Meat Scotland
- Good bags from Quality Meat Scotland
May 2: Entries close at noon
May 9: Finalists announced in Society magazine
May 13: Pitch to the judges at Society’s Marischal Square Office (10am – 1pm)
May 16: Winners announced in Society Magazine
Terms and conditions:
- Open to new food and drink companies who have been in business for 3 years or less on June 1 2019.
- Business must have never attended Taste of Grampian
- Must be free on judging day to do a 10-minute presentation (pitch to the judges)